Design Team Leader
Remote - Full time up to 21000 PLN net + VAT
We are a well-coordinated team focused on the needs of users as well as stakeholders. On a daily basis, we design and create products for global clients.
Due to the development of our business and a growing number of projects we are currently looking for a Design Team Leader to guide a part of our growing team and have a meaningful impact on the business growth. In this role, you will be involved in establishing processes, mentoring and supporting other designers, leading projects, and assigning tasks.
You will get to:
- Lead a team. You will be responsible for building, managing, and supporting your team members, as well as participating in the recruitment processes together with our HR team.
- Lead projects. We expect you to be able to take part in the whole design process, from the research phase to delivering high-quality interface design wireframes, as well as efficiently distributing the work among your team members.
- Run workshops. You will work closely with our clients, to gather all of the business requirements, supported by a business analyst and project manager.
- Evangelize. Prepare to increase awareness of design and research values to stakeholders.
- Make a change. You will get a chance to meaningfully impact our organization, plan development activities, and enhance internal processes.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience in a UI/UX role, and previous experience as a Team Leader is a plus, but not a requirement
- Strong portfolio that showcases well-thought-over interfaces (mobile and web)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- With good management and planning skills, you are expected to organize your own work
- Courage to make changes and try new approaches
- Passion for usability, new technologies, and design
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive salary up to 21000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
- MacBook Pro
- Multisport and Medical care
- 100% remote work and flexible working hours,
- Casual atmosphere with daily chats, instead of reporting,
- Private health care - Lux Med
- We integrate
- We celebrate a birthday
- We get Christmas gifts
- We have an employee recommendation system
I applied, now what?
1. CV Review
We review your application and see if we are a good match
2. Screening Interview
We will schedule a short call to do a culture check
3. Tech Interview
In this interview the tech lead will review your skills
We will contact you with our decision and feedback